Johnny Manziel or Jonathan Paul Manziel in real life is an American football professional player who plays as a quarterback. He was Born on 6 December 1992 in the great city of Texas. He was blessed with a naturally athletic body and played many sports like baseball, basketball in his childhood but later he focused on football because of the popularity of American football in his neighborhood.
His football career started with expectations and hype and was labeled as the next great thing in American Football. He started on high after the 2014 NFL draft. His surprising overall pick stock was revealed to be increasing by an overwhelming majority of scientists who had him pinned as a great pick as of January 15, 2014.
Probably you have heard of Johnny Manziel, but do you know how much his net worth is in 2021? This article contains information about Johnny Manziel’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, and current net worth. Let’s take a look down below.
Johnny Manziel Net Worth
Johnny Manziel began his professional career as an intern in 2014, and he estimates his net worth to be $5 million by the end of October 2021. He is currently unsigned by any team, and he is attempting to stake his fortune in the Canada Football League. Football has been his greater source of income.
|Total Net Worth||$ 5-6 Million|
|Born||December 6, 1992|
|Country Of Origin||Tyler, Texas|
|Source Of Earnings||Professional American Football Player|
|Last Updated||October 2021|
Johnny Manziel NFL Career Earnings and Contracts
His professional American football career started in 2014 when NFL Giants Cleveland Browns picked him up and his signing was welcomed by fans with a lot of expectations and was given a big heft contract of around $4.5 Million for a 4 years contract.
|Contract||2014-17 (4 years contract)|
|Signing Bonus||$4.3 Million|
|Salary||$2 Million per year|
|Guaranteed signing||$7 Million|
|Free Agent||UFA 2018|
Johnny Manziel Sponsorships
Manziel wrote history in 2012 when he became the first freshman to win a Heisman Trophy. In his peak days brands were put on waiting lists for promotions. He has promoted many big brands like Nike, Reebok, AirBNB, Visa etc. He has earned over a million dollars in total from brand deals. However, Nike has terminated its deal with Johnny after his release from Browns.
Johnny Manziel Assets
According to property investment records, the home is owned by a foundation managed by U.S. attorney Bradley Beckworth, who has previously held Manziel and his family. The company paid $438,400 for the house in May 2015. He currently lives in Avon Reserve Way, his house is currently valued at $500k.
Teams Represented by Johnny Manziel
- Cleveland Browns (2014–2015)
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats (2018)
- Montreal Alouettes (2018)
- Memphis Express (2019)
- Fan Controlled Football (2021–present)
Manziel’s Football Career
Johnny has played for 5 teams in his controversial career till now, he started playing in 2014 with Clevelan Browns. Later he played with Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Montreal Alouettes, Memphis Express, and then Fan Controlled Football till now.
Cleveland Browns: Manziel threw for 176 yards and two picks on 18 of 35 passing attempts, and ran nine times for 29 yards and a touchdown. More than 20 Cleveland Browns sources questioned Manziel’s work ethic and devotion. Manziel has been ruled out of the Browns’ season-ending matchup with the Baltimore Ravens.
Hamilton Tiger-Cats: The Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League announced on March 31, 2017 that Manziel has been added to their negotiation list. He has done a great job in CFL’s Hamilton Tiger-Cats. In the Tiger-Cats’ 50-11 triumph in Montreal, Manziel threw interceptions on his second and third passes of the game.
Montreal Alouettes: Manziel made his first season as a starter in the CFL for the Montreal Alouettes 4 years later, and that match against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Friday. That game went far worse than the match against the Bengals in Cleveland. He had a practically 50-11 victory in Montreal.
Memphis Express: On March 24, Manziel began his NFL start as a reserve to Brandon Silvers against the Birmingham Iron, completing 3 sets in the second and third rounds. As the Express won 31–25, he completed three of five tosses for 48 yards and added 20 yards on the ground. Manziel was taken out of the game after sustaining a concussion while attempting to make a tackle following a touchdown.
Johnny Manziel’s Personal Info
Now that we’ve looked at his net worth, career, earnings,s and more, let’s take a look at his personal infos.
|Name||Jonnathan Paul Manziel|
|Date of birth||6 December 1992|
|Born in||Texas, USA|
|Parents||Father : Paul Manziel Mother : Michelle Manziel|
|School||Tivy High School|
|College||Texas AM University|
|NFL Draft||2014 by Cleveland Browns|
|Height||5’10”. (1.8 m)|
|Profession||Professional American Football Player|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Johnny Manziel Affairs and Marriage
Johnny is married to Breana Tiesi. Breana is his 2nd wife. However, he has dated many famous stars. He first dated Sarah Savage and separated in 2013. After Sarah, Johnny dated Breana Tiesi, who is his current wife, they ended their relationship in 2019. Then he dated Lauren Henley and then Colleen Crowley.
Manziel’s Social Media Footprint
Manziel has been very much active on social media. He has a huge fan base and shares photos and videos regularly. He has over 1 Million followers on Instagram and 2 Million followers on Twitter.
Johnny Manziel Controversies
Though Johnny Manziel is probably a great football player, he has had some off-field issues. He has got himself into many controversies.
- Rude Behavior
Manziel has been a very controversial man and received a lot of media coverage during the 2013 off-season at Texas A&M because of his off-field activities. His early exit from the Manning Passing Academy after supposedly oversleeping is one of his most notable events. Following a parking violation, a fight, and being thrown out of a University of Texas fraternity party.
- Fake Identity
Manziel was arrested and jailed with three misdemeanors: disturbing the peace, inability to show identification, and carrying of a counterfeit driver’s license on June 29, 2012, before he could be named Texas A&M’s starting quarterback and before his first college game.
- Demanding Money for autographs
The NCAA was considering whether Manziel received money for autographs he signed in January 2013, according to ESPN on August 4. The NCAA presented no proof that Manziel accepted money in exchange for autographs, but he was suspended for the first half of the season after reaching an arrangement with Texas A&M.
Achievements of Johnny Manziel
- In 10 games, Manziel had 4 of the top 10 games in total offense in Texas A&M history.
- Logged 10 straight games with 300 or more total yards, 21 total games with 300+ yards.
- Third Texas A&M quarterback to surpass 3,000 passing yards in a season.
- First Texas A&M quarterback to have multiple 3,000-yard seasons.
- Most yards total offense, season (5,116, breaking Cam Newton’s 2010 record in two fewer games)
- 2012 Heisman Trophy winner (first freshman to win)
- 2012 Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award winner (first freshman to win)
- 2012 Manning Award winner (first freshman to win)
Unknown Facts about Johnny Manziel’s
- Johnny Manziel is the first freshman to ever win the Heisman trophy.
- Johnny Manziel is the first freshman Quarterback and 5th player in NCAA history to pass for more than 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000 yards in a single season.
- Johnny Manziel signed an undisclosed endorsement deal with Nike but it is rumored to be the largest contract ever given to an NFL rookie.
- Johnny Manziel was arrested in June of 2012 for a bar fight and for possessing two fake IDs in College Station, Texas.
- His Dream Job Has Nothing to Do with Sports, he wanted to focus on his educational career.
FAQs About Johnny Manziel
Johnny Manziel attended Texas A&M University.
Johnny Manziel was 6 ft 0 inches, 207 lb (1.83 m, 93 kg).
Johnny Manziel was born on December 6, 1992, in Tyler, Texas, United States.
His net worth is estimated over $5 Million
- Elaine Thompson Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Josh Rosen Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Bronny James Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Gabby Douglas Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Paige Spiranac Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family