- Match: Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad (DC vs SRH)
- Date- 22nd September 2021
- Match Format- T20
- Venue- Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Time- 7:30 PM (IST)
- Weather Forecast- Clear, 33℃
DC vs SRH, 33rd Match, IPL 2021, General Online Betting Odds
Sunrisers Hyderabad- 2.20
Delhi Capitals- 1.65
DC vs SRH Betting Odds Comparison
|Betting Sites with Odds For DC vs. SRH||DC(Odds)||SRH(Odds)|
DC vs SRH Today Match Prediction, 33rd Match, IPL 2021, 22nd September 2021
KhelTalk is the only destination that brings you the finest today’s match prediction that you can trust. We are here for DC vs. SRH Today Match Prediction, 33rd Match, IPL 2021 Online Cricket Betting Tips, which will provide every user with a clear picture of which team and in what aspect they can place their bets.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has only won one match and now almost every match is a must-win for them. In the first half, they struggled to find their ideal playing eleven and had to sack David Warner as captain and drop him from the team to find the perfect balance. Johnny Bairstow pulling out is a huge blow but it could be a blessing in disguise as they can pick an overseas batter in the middle to strengthen their batting.
Many of their players like David Warner, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan haven’t played top-level cricket for quite some time so it will be interesting to see how they will perform straight on. Sherfane Rutherford’s inclusion might be a valuable addition as he was in good form in Caribbean Premier League and recently has performed well in Pakistan Super League also.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad are currently 8th in the points table.
- Sherfane Rutherford hit most sixes in PSL this season in UAE leg.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad has no available batsman in the top 15 highest run-getter list of this IPL.
Top Batsmen so far in IPL 2021
- Manish Pandey- 193 runs at 123.71 strike rate
- David Warner- 193 runs at 110.28 strike rate
- Kane Williamson- 123 runs at 126.73 strike rate
Top Bowlers so far in IPL 2021
- Rashid Khan- 10 wickets at 17.20 average
- T Natarajan- 2 wickets at 34.50 average
- Jason Holder- 3 wickets at 10.00 average
Delhi Capitals are joint table-toppers but their net run rate is less than Chennai Super Kings currently. Delhi had an outstanding first half and only lost 2 matches out of 8 matches and even defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad in their first encounter. Even without Shreyas Iyer in the first half, they were very solid and both departments performed collectively. Now with the return of Iyer, they will be a force to reckon with as now extra pacer like Nortje can play.
Another positive for them is that their main players have not pulled out of this 2nd leg so their team will be almost the same as before. Delhi will be wary of last year’s threat when they were in a similar situation and lost momentum in the last matches which was the main reason behind their failure to clinch the trophy. They now have a good chance, first to clinch a playoff spot and then seal a spot in the top 2.
- Delhi Capitals are 2nd in the points table.
- Delhi Capitals have won 3 matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad out of the last 5 clashes between them
- Shikhar Dhawan is IPL’S highest run-scorer with 380 runs.
Top Batsmen so far in IPL 2021
- Shikhar Dhawan- 380 runs at 134.27 strike rate
- Prithvi Shaw- 308 runs at 166.48 strike rate
- Rishabh Pant- 213 runs at 131.48 strike rate
Top Bowlers so far in IPL 2021
- Avesh Khan- 14 wickets at 16.50 average
- Axar Patel- 6 wickets at 18.66 average
- Kagiso Rabada- 8 wickets at 28.50 average
Venue Stats: T20
|Match Venue||Dubai International Cricket Stadium|
|Matches won batting first||39|
|Matches won bowling first||54|
|Average 1st Inns scores||155|
|Highest score||Sunrisers Hyderabad 219/2|
|Lowest Score||Lahore Qalandars 59/10|
|Score less than 150||33 times|
|Score between 150 and 169||29 times|
|Score between 170 and 189||21 times|
|Score Above Score 190||10 time|
The weather has been a bit better than expected this season. Under lights, the temperature has not been that humid, which was expected before the start of the tournament. Wind speed will be low and will be around 13 KMPH. There are no chances of rain.
- Rain: 0%
- Humidity 58%
- Wind speed: 13 km/h.
- Temperature- 33 Degree Celsius
Pitch has been a bit paced and slow but it starts to play better if dew starts to pour down. The powerplay has been very crucial so far and if teams can avoid giving away wickets then they can match up in death overs like Ruturaj Gaikwad did for Chennai Super Kings in the first match. The average score is likely to be around 150-160.
DC vs SRH, 33rd Match, IPL 2021, Today Match Prediction
Let’s check out the crucial playing 11 for today’s game and the Prediction for this match.
SRH Playing XI
David Warner, Saha, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammad Nabi, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Khaleel Ahmed
Wicket-keeper: Wriddhiman Saha
Batsmen: David Warner, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Abdul Samad
All-rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Rashid Khan
Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Khaleel Ahmed
DC Playing XI
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Ravi Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
Wicket-keeper: Rishabh Pant (c & wk)
Batsmen: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Shimron Hetmyer
All-rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel
Bowlers: Ravi Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Avesh Khan
DC vs SRH– Who will win the match, Today Match Prediction:
Delhi Capitals is expected to win the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad
Popular Betting Odds For DC vs SRH, 33rd Match, IPL 2021, Today Match Prediction, Cricket Betting Tips
Top Batsman from Delhi Capitals – Shikhar Dhawan (3.50 odds)
Shikhar Dhawan has been arguably the best IPL batsman of the last three seasons. He has scored 500+ runs in the last 2 seasons and this season also, he is the highest run-scorer with 380 runs. The left-handed opening batsman looks in a different class in this tournament and scores tons of runs for the Delhi Capitals. Delhi Capitals have a young squad and the role of Dhawan is really crucial for their success. He holds one end for them and lets other batsmen express themselves. Dhawan is a class batsman and can give you good returns. He is our pick for best batsman from Delhi Capitals.
Top Batsman from Sunrisers Hyderabad – Kane Williamson (3.60 odds)
Kane Williamson was given captaincy mid-way which was shocking as he didn’t feature in all of their games but will now be their heartbeat of the batting lineup. Kane is an established batsman and his record for Sunrisers Hyderabad is very good.
He won the orange cap in 2018 but is yet to showcase his same form again. He played some crucial innings last season in UAE and captaincy now can get the best out of him. Kane has the ability to play long innings and can give you good returns. He is our pick for best batsman from Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Top Bowler from Delhi Capitals– Ravi Ashwin (4.50 odds)
Ravi Ashwin received a shock recall in the Indian T20 team recently but it was fully deserved. Last year in UAE, he was amazing and always took the most crucial wickets of opposition teams. He can ball in every situation and Rishabh Pant will likely use him in powerplay against his arch-rival David Warner who struggles against spinners early on. Ashwin is an experienced bowler of this format and might be Delhi Capital’s most crucial player in this half. He is our pick for best bowler Delhi Capitals.
Top Bowler from Sunrisers Hyderabad– Rashid Khan (3.00 odds)
If you are looking for a wicket-taker in T20 then you can’t look beyond Afghanistani magician Rashid Khan. He has picked 10 wickets this season and has been the only bowler who has created problems for opposition from the Sunrisers team.
His quick arm action is his strength and batsmen are yet to find an antidote against his fierce bowling in middle overs. Rashid Khan is the trump card of the Sunrisers Hyderabad team and can give you good returns. He is our pick for best bowler from Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Sanjana Ganesan Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Rishabh Pant Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Salary, Property, Affairs
- Shikhar Dhawan’s Ex-Wife Ayesha Mukherjee Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Affairs
- Isha Negi (Rishabh Pant’s Girlfriend) Net Worth, Income, Age, Family, Social Media, Property
- Sarah Raheem (Kane Williamson Wife) – Bio, Net Worth, Age, Name, and Unknown Facts
- Harry Kane Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs, Family
- Dinesh Karthik Net Worth 2021: Income, Endorsements, Cars, Wages, Property, Affairs